- The application deadline for the fourth cohort of EPF has been extended 📆
- The EPF Team held a town hall & FAQ session - watch the recording here 👀
- Submit your application here before June 18th 📝
Greetings, Ethereum community!
We are excited to announce that the application period for the fourth cohort of the Ethereum Protocol Fellowship (EPF) is officially open!
The EPF is an initiative aimed at supporting the development of Ethereum's core protocol by providing a pathway for aspiring protocol contributors to gain the experience needed to make meaningful contributions. This program is specifically tailored toward developers and researchers who have an unyielding passion for Ethereum, its community, and the possibilities of decentralized technology.
In each cohort, we seek to assemble a diverse group of fellows who will work to advance Ethereum's technology during the four month fellowship. This includes everything from the development of client implementations, testing and specifications, and participating in the latest core protocol research.
The program provides fellows with a unique opportunity to collaborate with other talented individuals, to engage with current Ethereum core developers and fellowship peers, and to make a significant impact on the Ethereum ecosystem. Whether you're a seasoned developer in the blockchain space, a promising computer science student, or a researcher with an interest in cryptography and economics, we encourage you to apply!
- Applications accepted June 1st through June 18th, 2023 - APPLY HERE
- The fourth cohort runs from July through November 2023, culminating with an in-person event at Devconnect in Istanbul
- Participants will have access to mentors from the core development community
- Selected participants will be provided with a monthly stipend to allow them to focus on the program
The EPF is fully permissionless program. Anyone is welcome to participate in the program with the same benefits and support offered to the selected fellows. A portion of the stipend budget is allocated to rewarding active permissionless participants.
In the past cohorts, we've had some truly outstanding fellows who have made significant contributions to Ethereum, and we're thrilled to see what the fourth cohort will accomplish. To understand exactly what kind of projects have been worked on and to find an inspiration for your own, you can read about fellows' work from the first, second and third cohorts.
Applications are now open and will remain so until June 18, 2023. For more information, please review the program details in the GitHub repository. On June 12th at 4:30PM UTC, the EPF team held a town hall to discuss the program and answer any questions.
Together, let's continue to build the future of Ethereum. We can't wait to see what you'll create.